This is a two-day, free virtual interactive event on data engineering for applied machine learning.
apply() is an event for data and ML teams to discuss the practical data engineering challenges faced when building ML for the real world. Participants will share best practice development patterns, tools of choice, and emerging architectures they use to successfully build and manage production ML applications. Everything is on the table from managing labeling pipelines, to transforming features in real-time, and serving at scale.
Speakers include thought leaders and practitioners from Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Netflix, DoorDash, Spotify, Pinterest, Confluent, Stitch Fix, Algorithmia, Snorkel, and more.
Organizer and Partners
For detailed agenda, speakers, visit Conference Website
(You are all set to register here, NO need to register on the website again)
30+ speakers from Google, Microsoft, Netflix, etc..
* David Aronchick, Partner Program Manager from Microsoft
* Ravi Kiran Chirravuri, Software Engineer from Netflix
* Mike Del Balso, Co-Founder & CEO from Tecton
* Sheila Hu, Senior Machine Learning Engineer from Etsy
* Valliappa Lakshmanan, Director from Google
* Stefan Krawczyk, Manager & Lead ML Platform Engineer from Stitch Fix
* Todd Underwood, Director from Google
* David Liu, Head of ML & Signal Platforms from Pinterest
* and more